To be the topmost pageantry in Nigeria and among the top 10 in Africa
To produce an environment friendly Queen Ambassador with Beauty and Brain
- Professionalism and
- Respect for womanhood
- To advocate the need to safe our environment.
- To inculcate the need of a good sense of sanitation in our immediate environment.
- To showcase natural and inherent beauty of the Nigerian woman.
- To showcase the positive attribute of Nigerian woman.
- To discover, explore and deploy the Nigerian woman capacity.
- To encourage tree planting and a reduce gas flaring
- To encourage and advocate for green and clean environment across the cities of Nigeria
- Curb youth restiveness and encourage entrepreneurial skill
- To encourage decency and morality over indecency and immorality
- To boost tourism
- To empower the Nigerian woman.
DETAILS OF THE VISION:
It is no news; that there are several pageantry project across the country but this pageantry project is unique as it seeks to practically advance the heart cry of the world which has been on the front burner. This pageantry seeks to advance the advocacy for safe healthy environment.
The pageantry is titled (Miss Garden City Nigeria ) otherwise known as “MGCN”, seeks to get a Crown Queen who will be a brand Ambassador for Environment, who will use her office within her region as a Beauty Queen to launch a nationwide campaign on issues base on saving the environment.
It is a pageantry quest for not just outward beauty but, intelligence, Creativity, Vision and Capacity. This project also seeks to Discover, Expose and empower our teeming youth especially female by Impacting, Encouraging the female youth to contribute actively in building a nation we all can be proud of.
Miss Garden City Nigeria also intend to expose and empower the female youth in the fast growing entertainment sector ranging from fashion, Modeling, Movies, Music, TV, Radio and other class of entertainment
It is notable to mention here that every Nigeria girl within the age of 18-25 with a minimum of SSCE or its equivalent is legible to register and contest for the crown.
Worthy of mention is that this is not the first of Miss Garden City as the maiden edition was Miss Garden City Rivers hosted in 2011and 2012 but now it has been expanded to cover the nation.
MGCN is not a one-off pageant as it will be hosted annually in different cities across the nation with its National Maiden edition; Miss Garden City Nigeria 2017 Grand Finale being hosted in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
The Theme is: CLEAN AND GREEN ENVIRONMENT
Our selection process is very transparent. Our judges are incorruptible